Since HOME opened in 2015, 2.9 million people have already visited, to see thrilling theatre and dance shows, experience great independent films from across the world, dive into the new art in our galleries, relax in the café and browse the bookshop.
Head to HOME to discover new art, new experiences and new stories, from our city and across the world. Everyone is welcome.
Relaxed events at HOME are designed to be friendly to people with autism spectrum conditions and their families so they can enjoy the arts in a stress-free environment. These events may also be suitable for people with sensory disorders including dementia or learning difficulties.
Events include the below:
Relaxed Screenings – taking place every month in our cinemas and including:
• cinema lights on low
• film volume turned down a little
• no trailers or advertisements before
the film starts
• you can move in and out of the cinema
• a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the screening
Relaxed Performances – taking place for specific productions and including:
• toning down any loud noises and lighting effects
• auditorium lights on low
• you can move in and out of the theatre •
a relaxed attitude to noise and movement
• a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the theatre
If you have any questions regarding these events, please email email@example.com or call 0161 200 1500
2 Tony Wilson Place, Manchester, M15 4FN