Arts & Heritage Listings for Dementia (Dorset)
Here you can download lists of Arts & Heritage opportunities in Dorset are listed here by region and by dementia need, for use by GPs, diagnosticians, memory, care and social services and by families and individuals affected by memory loss and dementia – to help prevent onset and to protect against symptoms:
- Arts & Heritage Listings for Dementia (Dorset) – full listings.
- Arts for Health and Wellbeing – exercise and arts activity to help prevent onset
- Dementia-Friendly Arts & Heritage Venues – including those keen to become or working on becoming Dementia Friendly
- Events listings – Early Stage
- Events listings – Moderate Stage
- Events listings – All Stages
- Arts and Heritage Festivals (Dorset)
These listings, originally co-ordinated for Dorset’s first arts & heritage festival for dementia, Reawakening 2017, are designed as a template for use around the UK.
Arts 4 Dementia wishes to thank to Beth Stansfield for compiling these listings.