Practical guidance sessions for anyone that is caring for or supporting someone living with dementia, in an unpaid capacity.
If you are feeling isolated at this difficult time and need some encouragement or guidance to help you in your supportive role, Dementia Adventure is here to help.
We are running free Dementia Support Sessions live online; providing practical hints, tips and guidance to help you remain occupied and stay connected.
Family and friends can also connect online and join us from the comfort of their own homes.
Our qualified trainers cover:
• Understanding dementia and the common symptoms
• Continuing to see the person (not the condition)
• Strategies to overcome communication barriers
• Practical tips to connect with a person with dementia
• The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
• Information about other support available to you
You will have the opportunity to ask individual questions and meet other people in a similar situation.
To book please find event link below or visit our website for more details.
Other dates for this event: 16th July, 6th, 12th, 18th, 19th August.