Thank you for choosing to donate to Arts 4 Dementia! Your support will enable the spread of our groundbreaking initiatives to enhance life for people with dementia and their carers.
A4D works with arts organisations to train workshop leaders and to initiate programmes that will change thousands of lives. Recent A4D partnered programmes include:
– Art History grand tour of Treasured Objects in the Wallace Collection
– Art School with Central Saint Martins BA Fine Art Students
– Ceramics at the Garden Museum
– Poetry at the National Poetry Library, Southbank Centre
– Ballet at the Royal Opera House with live music and dancers from the Royal Ballet