Join the A4D Ridgeway 10K Run – Sunday, October 11, 2020
We are most grateful to Ridgeway Investment Management for sponsoring this event – and lunch at the pub afterwards!
While other runs are cancelled, come join us, have a great time and an intimate, socially distanced run on the beautiful Ridgeway – and support Arts 4 Dementia’s work for people with early-stage dementia!
To comply with Government social distancing rules, limiting the total to 30, this opportunity will be available to just 14 runners, each with one supporter – plus two from A4D. With five places already taken as we launch, that leaves just nine available places.
Lunch included! Our sponsor is kindly entertaining runners to lunch at the pub afterwards – in max groups of 6.
On October 11 we would have been running the Royal Parks Half Marathon. We couldn’t do that, but instead, a fortunate few will have a great day out in a beautiful setting – in small numbers to stay safe.
The course. You can see the start/finish location and the route of the course here. More details to follow.
To participate, you need to:
- Be responsible for your fitness to run 10k.
- Be able to get yourself to SN8 2LD, near Swindon, 90 minutes from central London, by 10:15 on Sunday, October 11. Car recommended as your base to leave clothes, etc.
- Be one of the first nine to complete a participation agreement secured with a deposit of £15 – and £50 raised in the first week to secure your place.
- Target at least £500 and pledge to raise £350 by November 11.
- Fully observe social distancing and keep yourself, other runners and supporters safe.
To be a part of this event:
- Contact email@example.com right away!
- Set up your fundraising page on Virgin Money Giving here.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you there!