NEW PROGRAMME: Drawing & Journaling at Chiswick House and Gardens, Nov 15 – Dec 13
Date: 15 November – 13 December 2023
Time: Wednesdays, 11:00am – 12:30pm
Venue: Garden Room, Chiswick House and Gardens, Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4 2RP
Get drawing this Autumn!
Join our ‘Small Beginnings Journal’ project! The project will explore ways of noticing the everyday moments around us and capturing them within a journal that will hopefully become a creative companion!
Over the 5 weeks sessions, gentle warm-ups will be based in the Small Beginnings journal and support bigger ideas beyond it on larger art-based activities, exploring drawing techniques that include; mark making, collage, observational and abstract tonal, line and shape drawings.
No previous experience is needed, it’s all about giving it a go and getting creative with others in the community.
This course is free of charge. All materials and refreshments are provided, so what are you waiting for!?
- This workshop series is for people with early-stage dementia or mild cognitive impairment, each with a companion.
- To participate, you will need to register by phone in advance.
- Numbers are restricted so, if you may be interested in joining us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 746 1213 as soon as possible.
- We regret that we can only accommodate those who expect to be able to attend all 5 sessions from 15 November – 13 December.
- This workshop is free of charge!