NEW PROGRAMME: Dancing for Joy at Ashford Place with Shobana Jeyasingh Dance, 3 August – 21 September
Date: 3 August – 21 September 2023
Time: Thursdays, 11:30am – 1pm
Venue: Ashford Place, 60 Ashford Road, NW2 6TU
Contact: email@example.com or call 020 3633 5401
Get dancing this summer
We have teamed up with Shobana Jeyasingh Dance for another term to bring you a dynamic 8-week project held at Ashford Place. Join us for a series of inspiring workshops for people with early-stage dementia, mild cognitive impairment and their companions.
Working with one of the senior company dancers from Shobana Jeyasingh Dance, you will discover how to create your own contemporary dance choreography and become creative with ideas your body will respond to.
This programme is free of charge and no prior knowledge or participation in dance is necessary; this project is for all abilities and can be done sitting down or standing up!
You will surprise yourself, have fun and be part of a wonderful dance project.
- This workshop series is for people with early-stage dementia or mild cognitive impairment, each with a companion.
- To participate, you will need to register by phone in advance.
- Numbers are restricted so, if you may be interested in joining us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3633 5401 as soon as possible.
- We regret that we can only accommodate those who expect to be able to attend all 8 sessions from 3 August – 21 September.
- This workshop is free of charge!