Join the Arts 4 Dementia Royal Parks Half Marathon 2023 team!
Sunday 8 October 2023
Thank you for your interest in running for Arts 4 Dementia! Join us to run this wonderful 13.1 mile route, which passes through Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park.
Here’s an example of how you will be helping us to transform the lives of people with dementia and their carers, through the arts:
To join our Royal Parks Half Marathon team, there are 4 short steps:
- Complete and submit the sign-up form below.
- Set up a Just Giving fundraising page with a target of £500 here
- Pay the charity registration by donating £25 to your own fundraising page.
- Raise your first £100 within a month and be added to the Arts 4 Dementia team!
We will then register you with Royal Parks Half Marathon and you will need to complete your registration on their website to secure your place.
- I have read and agree to the Royal Parks Half Marathon Terms and Conditions (https://royalparkshalf.com/terms-and-conditions). I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety as set out in those Terms and Conditions.
- I accept that neither Arts 4 Dementia nor its employees or agents can be held responsible for loss or damage to personal effects, accident, injury or death however so arising, except where injury or death arises as a result of Arts 4 Dementia’s negligence.
- I commit to raise for Arts 4 Dementia the minimum pledge of £350 by 8 November 2023 with a total target of at least £500, all excluding Gift Aid.
- I acknowledge that my contact data is required to enter me with the Royal Parks Half Marathon organisers and for Arts 4 Dementia’s own internal purposes in connection with the funds that I may raise.
- I agree that Arts 4 Dementia may use this data for the purposes of sending me newsletters (approximately 4 per year) and occasional invitations to events and that I can unsubscribe at any time.
Sign Up Form
About Arts 4 Dementia
Arts 4 Dementia partners with arts venues to develop innovative, person-centred arts programmes to inspire people in the early stages of dementia and carers and help them live better for longer at home. Our website uniquely signposts arts events nationwide for people living with dementia; and we provide early-stage dementia awareness training at London arts venues for arts facilitators from all over the country. The 1,000-plus workshop leaders we have trained to date are delivering arts opportunities to well over 18,000 people affected by dementia each year. Arts 4 Dementia focuses on what people can achieve – often very much more than they imagine. We aim to give our participants the very best experience that we possibly can, in the most inspirational venues. People affected by dementia looking for artistic stimulation can find opportunities on offer on this website, under Events.