Royal Parks Half Marathon 2021 Signup
Register for Team A4D, Sunday 10th October
Come and join Team A4D in this outstanding run, widely considered the UK’s best Half Marathon. Your 13.1 mile route starts and finishes in Hyde Park and takes in Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park with great views of the capital’s landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall.
To join the A4D team, complete the Sign Up form below.
With more than half of the course actually within Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, there are plenty of opportunities to see the runners pass by and cheer them on. You can follow their progress on the Royal Parks Half app, available from App Store or Google Play.
Visit Virgin Money Giving to see how our team are doing, and to donate.
About Arts 4 Dementia.
A4D partners with arts venues to develop innovative, person-centred arts programmes to inspire people in the early stages of dementia and carers and help them live better for longer at home. A4D’s website uniquely signposts arts events nationwide for people living with dementia; and we provide early-stage dementia awareness training at London arts venues for arts facilitators from all over the country. The 900-plus workshop leaders we have trained to date are delivering arts opportunities to well over 17,000 people affected by dementia each year. A4D focuses on what people can achieve – often very much more than they imagine. We aim to give our participants the very best experience that we possibly can, in the most inspirational venues. People affected by dementia looking for artistic stimulation can find opportunities on offer on this website, under Events.
- Complete and Submit the form below, which will confirm your agreement to the Arts 4 Dementia Royal Parks Half Marathon Participation Statements.
- Having submitted your form email email@example.com with subject RUN RPHM and include the words “I confirm my A4D RPHM Signup form”
- Pay your £25 registration via Donate on this website.
- Set up a fundraising page on the A4D Royal Parks Half Marathon 2021 page on Virgin Money Giving (click “Start fundraising” at the foot of that page.)
A4D will then register you with Royal Parks Half and you will be sent a Royal Parks Half username and password. You must then log in to Royal Parks Half and complete your registration on that website to secure your place.
- I have read and agree to the Royal Parks Half Marathon Terms and Conditions (https://royalparkshalf.com/terms-and-conditions). I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety as set out in those Terms and Conditions.
- I accept that neither Arts 4 Dementia (“A4D”) nor its employees or agents can be held responsible for loss or damage to personal effects, accident, injury or death however so arising, except where injury or death arises as a result of A4D’s negligence,
- I commit to raise for A4D the minimum pledge of £350 by 10 November 2021 with a total target of at least £500, all excluding Gift Aid.
- I acknowledge that my contact data is required to enter me with the Royal Parks Half Marathon organisers and for Arts 4 Dementia’s own internal purposes in connection with the funds that I may raise.
- I agree that A4D may use this data for the purposes of sending me newsletters (approximately 4 per year) and occasional invitations to events and that I can unsubscribe at any time
IMPORTANT. On completing the form below, (to confirm your identity) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject RUN RPHM and include the words “I confirm my A4D RPHM Signup form”