A4D SOUTHWARK SOCIAL PRESCRIBING PROGRAMME 2020 - NOW BY REMOTE ACCESS, VIA ZOOM
Free, weekly creative dance classes for adults wishing to preserve cognitive function & to engage the body and brain through movement & co-created choreography. Led by a professional dance artist.
- 2.15pm - 4pm, Tuesday afternoons
Tuesday 6th October, 2.15-4.00pm
- Tuesday 13th October, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 20th October, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 27th October, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 3rd November, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 10th November, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 17th November, 2.15-4.00pm
Tuesday 24th November, 2.15-4.00pm
Open to all abilities. One hour Zoom workshop which stays open for friendly evaluation and chat until 4pm.
Designed for people awaiting appointments for memory assessment, for referral through GPs and social prescribers peri-diagnosis.
- This programme is now available by remote access, introduction and assistance in using Zoom will be provided.
- You can find a recorded class to try at home on YouTube here
- For details or to register attendance, contact Veronica on 07713 636381 or firstname.lastname@example.org