The Storybox Project AT HOME is a dementia friendly creative project supporting people to live well, with creativity as part of everyday life.
Using imagination as a starting point, it enables anybody supporting an individual living with dementia to make creative, person centred activities part of everyday life. It focuses upon the value of participation in the moment and the engagement and the power of fun and laughter.
Each Storybox activity and workshop serves as a starting point to:
- Create shared experiences.
- Encourage an affirmed sense of self.
- Improve physical health.
- Improve self esteem and confidence.
The first two months are FREE, and then it is £5 per month. Subscribers have access to resources and support to explore a range of activities which are creative, accessible and fun. We provide:
- Access to an exclusive project website where there are hundreds of themed activity plans laid out in a simple “recipe” style making them easy to try.
- New activity ideas every week.
- The opportunity to search the workshop and activity archive to access hundreds of additional resources
- A monthly email newsletter full of news, tips and ideas related to The Storybox Project AT HOME