What is 'Tuesday Teatime'?
* A weekly chance to chat, share a cup of tea and have some fun with new people
* Relaxed and accessible to people living with dementia, their carers and open to all
* Great games and activities for children and adults alike
* A playful exploration of finding ways to connect and build community even when we cannot meet in person
* Shaped by you! We will try and find ways to do some of your favourite things... which I hope includes relaxing and having some tea?
Tamara Astor and Sophie Besse facilitate theatre workshops with many communities, especially those considered to be marginalised. The idea of the 'Together Workshop' is to bring people of a great range of ages and backgrounds, together. At the moment this is a virtual workshop, via Zoom link. The 'Tuesday Teatime' sessions are focussed on being particularly dementia-friendly and participant-led.
To get involved, please contact Tamara: