A4D SOUTHWARK SOCIAL PRESCRIBING PROGRAMME 2020 - NOW BY REMOTE ACCESS
Free, weekly creative dance classes for adults with mild cognitive impairment and early symptoms of a dementia to engage the body and brain through movement and co-created choreography.
- Tuesday afternoons
- 18 February - 14 April 2020
- 2.45 - 4.30pm
Led by an expert professional dance artist.
Open to all abilities.
Refreshments included (on site).
- This programme is now available by Remote access.
- You can finds Session 4 on YouTube here
- Remaining sessions will for the time being be given via Zoom video calling so that you can see Marie and other participants.
- For details, email email@example.com
Nearest tube: Elephant & Castle (Exit: London South Bank University)
Buses to Elephant & Castle: 12, 53, 148, 344, 360, 453 (C10 to Imperial War Mus)
This programme is supported by