11 JUNE, 1:00-2:00pm UK TIME
Back by popular demand, the renowned professional artists from Songhaven will present an uplifting and interactive concert, streamed LIVE for an intimate virtual audience on 11 June 2021 in tribute to Carers Week.
The one hour event will include:
* solo jazz piano 5 minutes before the concert start time as attendees join and get settled
* a special welcome from Camden Carers,
* by-request song shout-outs and messages
* music concert filled with well-loved songs from stage and screen; and
* moments of live audience interaction (virtually!)
Presented LIVE from the beautiful Hampstead Parish Church, with thanks!
Please note, this event is designed to be enjoyed by 2-3 people per device (rather than for large groups, organisations or care homes*).
Participants will require:
* A computer or tablet device with Zoom installed
* Good internet connection and a quiet location
* Plug in speakers (or headphones for solo listeners) are recommended for the best audio experience
* A joining link will be sent to all registrants in advance of the event. Attendee numbers are limited so please cancel your booking if you will not be joining the live virtual event on the day.
Since 2017, Songhaven has provided joyous dementia-friendly live concerts, care home performances, and online concert films - all featuring professional classically-trained artists! For further information visit songhaven.co.uk or email email@example.com
* If you would like to organise a group concert (in-person or virtual) for a care home, community group, or organisation, please get in touch - we\'d love to work with you!