A low-impact standing exercise Zoom class to music with a focus on improving cardiac function and muscular strength to support people with a low grade health concerns or at a starting point in fitness to build confidence.
The class consists of aerobics, conditioning, resistance, balance, weight bearing etc.
- Easy to follow routines with plenty options to support and adapt at individual level.
- Total body workout with targeted exercises for specific needs.
- Functional exercises for maintaining current state of health or prevent, where possible, a decline in health
- Achievable goals and enjoyable music make people feel happy and alive
- Suitable for anyone who wishes to increase confidence and independence.
- Classes suitable for beginners who do not require chair support.
Every Tuesday 1.30pm on ZOOM, Contact Nora to book your sessions Nora@envolvewell.co.uk