Four like-minded organisations based and working in East North East Leeds to promote inclusion, tackle social isolation and encourage creativity.
View the Autumn Timetable of activities here, physical community sessions have resumed but spaces are limited!
- Online Easy Exercise: Online Zoom group you can join from your home or garden. Fun, accessible exercise. Open to all. Mon, 10.30am - 11.30am
- Garden Tai Chi: Garden places are limited, but places are also available on Zoom. Open to all. Mon, 11am - 12pm
- Connect Men’s Club: Relaxed & informal cub, with activities designed around your skills & interests, such as: building a shed, walks, visiting museums and galleries. Currently running on Zoom & focused around group walks. Open to all. Tues, 1pm - 3pm
- Gipton Growers: Help maintain the Gipton Garden at The Old Fire Station. Grow, dig, plant, harvest & learn new skills in a social environment. Open to all. Tues, 2pm - 4pm
- Wednesday Walks: Explore local green spaces such as Wyke Beck Valley & Temple Newsam. Open to all. Weds, 1pm - 2.30pm
- Gardening Group: Opportunity to socialise & garden in a welcoming local community group. Open to all. Weds, 10am - 12pm
- Craft Group: A social craft group where each participant is provided with their own materials. Open to all but places must be booked in advance. Thurs, 3pm – 4pm