JOIN our Training on July 25, via Zoom
Monday 25 July 2022, 10:00 – 17:00
Online via Zoom
Become one of our 1000+ training alumni and learn how to reach people living with dementia, through the power of the arts!
Increase skills and confidence, communicating and working creatively with people experiencing the early stages of dementia and their carers. Work towards reaching new audiences and making your practice or organisation more inclusive, increasing impact in the community.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the various types of dementia
- How dementia impacts on people’s abilities and feelings in the early stages
- Explain key communication approaches
- Describe the value and impact of arts based approaches
- Engage participants and encourage them to develop new creative skills
£85 full day interactive training | £75 for two or more | Includes certificate of completion | Concessions available
Diversity and Inclusion Incentive
We aim to improve opportunities for people living with dementia across all communities. Join our training and Diversity and Inclusion Incentive:
- If you are a Black, Asian, Mixed or multiple minority ethnic community member or are delivering workshops with this focus in the community
- Concession price of £25
- A full refund if you lead or assist in community workshop programmes post training.
Bespoke Training Available
Would your organisation like to train your whole team? A4D offers bespoke training for organisations looking to develop programmes for people living with dementia, increase staff understanding of the condition, or improve community access.
A4D are also experienced in training international teams, having held bespoke sessions with simultaneous translation for arts organisations including The Garage Museum in Moscow and the State Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, in partnership with the British Council 2021.
Contact us for bespoke training opportunities, tailored to your needs.