Opportunity: A4D seeks new Honorary Treasurer
ARTS 4 DEMENTIA HONORARY TREASURER
Arts 4 Dementia seeks an Honorary Treasurer to:
- Oversee accounting and financial reporting, producing routine management accounts for the CEO and Board.
- Join the Board, chair the Finance sub-committee and guide the Board on financial matters, governance, risk management etc.
- Assist and advise the Chief Executive on strategy development, fund-raising and other matters where practicable.
Basic book keeping, using SAGE online, is undertaken by an administrator. The Treasurer will however prepare management accounts and knowledge of Sage is preferred for this, and to supervise the administrator.
- Minimum time commitment is expected to be around 3 days per month, spread over the month, which can largely be undertaken remotely.
- The Treasurer will be required to attend occasional meetings in the Kings Cross office, plus Board meetings 6-7 evenings a year.
In view of the time commitment the role may best suit a retired finance professional.
To find out more about the role, please contact Nigel Franklin, Chief Executive, for a brief chat on 0207 239 4954 and send your cv to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be asked to attend a meeting with Nigel and the Chairman Tim O’Brien.